Subject: RTP G.723 payload

From: Beatles Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 05:14:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to decode RTP frames.  I can get as far as
the RTP layer.  The payload type is G.723 Audio.  
I am interested in these data bits.  Is there a spec that
describes the bit contents?  Is it ALL simply voice raw
data?  I have ITU subscriptions so if there is a document
on that site that I need, please let me know.  Thanks
in advance for any help.

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:45:13 -0400

The AVT [email-masked] list is the more appropriate venue for this
question.

See
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-05.txt
for a description of g.721.1 packetization in RTP.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------