Subject: agenda and preparation for Oslo

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:30:05 -0400

Folks,

The following is the current agenda for the Oslo meeting:

iptel Agenda
45th IETF
Thursday, July 15 1300-1500

1. Agenda Bashing [Rosenberg]    5 mins
2. CPL Framework  [Rosenberg]    5 mins
3. GLP Framework  [Rosenberg]    5 mins
4. IN for SIP     [Gurbani]     10 mins
5. GLP Attributes [Salama,
                   Squire,
                   Rosenberg]   1 hr
6. GLP Transport/Sync [Salama]  35 mins

As you can see, we will be spending most of our time trying to make
progress on the GLP issues. We will be briefly discussing the updating
CPL framework and the GLP framework, mostly to see if there are any
questions or comments. The GLP framework document is in last call, so
this meeting will be your last chance for comments. An updated version
will be submitted after the meeting, and IESG last call issued at that
point, pending no major issues.

We will also have a brief presentation from Vijay Gurbani on using IN to
control SIP services. Its related to CPL, and I think may be of interest
to the group.

In preparation for this meeting, I expect attendees to have read the
following drafts. All can be found on the iptel homepage
http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/ or from the drafts
archives:

J. Rosenberg, H. Salama, M. Squire, "Attributes for a Gateway Location
Protocol", draft-ietf-iptel-glp-attribs-00.txt

Dave Hampton, Dave Oran, Hussein Salama, and Dhaval Shah, "The IP
Telephony Border Gateway Protocol Architecture" (draft 1),
draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt

J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, "A Framework for a Gateway Location
Protocol", (draft 3), draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-03.txt,

J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne, "Call Processing Language Framework and
Requirements",
draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-00.{txt,ps,pdf}

V. Gurbani, "Accessing IN services from SIP networks",
draft-gurbani-iptel-sip-to-in-00.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.