Subject: RTP multiplexing

From: Robert Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:21:25 -0400

Hi, has any motion occured on the issue
	of RTP multiplexing?

[\] Robert Wood   

The St. Lawrence river - fresh, warm, visible diving.

mailto:[email-masked] http://www.magma.ca/~rgwood/

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: Dan Wing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:07:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:21 -0400, Robert Wood wrote:

We have a new proposal I have been editing which will be submitted as an
I-D shortly.  I will also publish it on our FTP site as I expect the I-D
publishing delay is getting large as we approach the I-D submission cutoff
date.

-Dan Wing

---------