Subject: GLP Framework

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:41:08 -0400

Folks,

I've just submitted an updated GLP Framework document. Until it appears
in the archives, you can find a copy at:

http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-04.txt

The changes are minor, incorporating those received since the meeting.
In particular, there were some clarifications on 800 number
translations, making that section more generalized and emphasizing the
need to translate phone numbers before using GLP. 

As these changes are minor, I will send the document to the IESG for
consideration for Informational once it appears in the archives.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX: (732) 834-5379                         Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.