Subject: [IPTEL] Status of CPL draft (draft-ietf-iptel-cpl)

From: Gustaf Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

The CPL draft currently on the IETF site expired May, 2001 (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-04.txt). What is the future of CPL?

Gustaf Lawson

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Buzz Index - Spot the hottest trends in music, movies,and more.

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:55:05 -0400

CPL was submitted for IESG review some time back. The IESG had concerns
about use of a subset of the iCalendar specification, and asked that the
iptel and calsch groups get together and hammer it out. That has been
happening, with active debates right now on the calsch list. Once its sorted
out, the resulting decision will be reflected in a new version of the draft,
which will then be considered further by IESG for RFC status.

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
  
-----Original Message-----
From: Gustaf Lawson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 1:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPTEL] Status of CPL draft (draft-ietf-iptel-cpl)

The CPL draft currently on the IETF site expired May, 2001
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-04.txt). What is
the future of CPL?

Gustaf Lawson

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Buzz Index - Spot the hottest trends in music, movies, and more.

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel