Subject: [IPTEL] New I-D on Gateway Registration Using SIP

From: "Shan Lu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:04:30 -0500

Hi all,

We intend to submit the following internet draft after the current
blackout is over. For now, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.sentito.com/IETF/draft-lu-telurl-wildcard-00.txt
http://www.sentito.com/IETF/draft-lu-telurl-wildcard-00.pdf

Abstract

This document proposes two extensions to the telephone URL scheme. With 
these extensions, phone numbers starting with a given prefix or 
spanning a given range can be represented. Their applications in SIP-
PSTN gateway and large SIP endpoint registrations are also discussed.

Regards,

Shan Lu
sentitO Networks  

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel