Subject: [IPTEL] First cut at agenda for SLC IETF

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:51:22 -0500

Folks,

Here is my first cut at an agenda for our meeting at Salt Lake City:

IP Telephony Working Group (iptel)

Tuesday, December 11 at 1415 - 1515
===================================

CHAIR: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda Bashing [Rosenberg]          
2. CPL, TRIP Updates  [Rosenberg]      5m
3. TRIP MIB [?]                        ?
4. Gateway Registration

     Scenarios Discussion 
       [?]                             10m
      
     Requirements Discussion
       [?]                             30m

     Attributes Discussion
       [?]                             10m

Some points to note:

* I don't know if there will be a MIB discussion; I am still trying to find
out who is going and whether an update was submitted.

* I want to break the Gateway registration discussion into three parts. The
first is a scenarios discussion. I'd like to take volunteers to each give a
slide or two on particular scenarios that they are interested in addressing.
The next is a requirements discussion, which will go through functional
requirements to get agreement or not on them. Last is the attributes (things
like total capacity, current capacity, etc.) to get agreement on those. I
want the TBD editor of the functional requirements doc to lead the
requirements discussion, I haven't decided who will lead the attributes
discussion. I am trying to personally not do all of that; iptel has had a
tendency to devolve into a Rosenberg monologue a few times and I don't want
that. 

* I only want to discuss requirements or attributes that have been presented
to the list previously. Same with scenarios. We have less than two weeks
till IETF. Let us please get functional requirements and attribute
discussions on the list. 

If you have anything else you want to discuss, let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel