Subject: [IPTEL] Now available: draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-05

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:10:50 -0500 (EST)

The fifth (and hopefully final) revision of CPL, draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-05,
has just been submitted to the archive.  This version includes a resolution
of the issues with iCalendar over recurring intervals, as well as various
(hopefully minor) changes.  A full list of nontrivial changes is listed in
the changes section.

You can pick up a copy from
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-05.txt> (text)
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-05.ps>  (postscript)
<http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-05.pdf> (PDF)

The Postscript and PDF versions contain changebars indicating significant
changes from draft -04.

This may or may not appear in the archive; for some reason the submission
bounced as being after the deadline, even though the bounced mail had a Date
header of around 4:45.

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel