Subject: [IPTEL] iptel meeting at IETF 53 cancelled

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:54:54 -0500

Folks,

I have decided to cancel the 1 hour iptel slot scheduled for IETF 53.
Since there appears to be general consensus on using draft-rs-trip-gw as
the starting point for our gateway registration work, and since there
was little to no email discussion on the other drafts submitted to
iptel, and since I had no requests for agenda slots, there did not seem
to be any value in having a meeting. That does not mean we are giving
up; it merely means that we would not get enough value from a meeting to
justify keeping the slot.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel