Subject: [IPTEL] International SIP

From: "Peter Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:16:09 +0200

The fourth edition of International SIP will take place January 14 to 17,
2003 in Paris. The most eminent specialists in this technology will be on
hand to discuss technological and implementation issues. Indeed, a greater
importance is given this year to PSTN and wireless operators deployment
scenarios.

All details at : http://www.upperside.fr/intersip03/sip03intro.htm

---

From: "Crizza, Roberto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:59:17 -0400

Peter
 
Today all the companys has been reduced the costs, the company that I have
been working is not different, I am working in this workgoroup by myself
because I like know how is the technology is created.
 
At EDS we have used conference call by Wordcom for discuss how we can sell
the technology and what the client want to buy, the url is
http://e-meetings.wcom.com/servlet/NFDMain
<http://e-meetings.wcom.com/servlet/NFDMain>  the name is Net Conference. My
question is, Could the International SIP can use this kind off technology
for allow the people that won't travel to Paris can participate by
conference ?
 
Thanks in advance
 
Roberto Crizza
EDS Brasil

 -----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lewis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 06:16
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPTEL] International SIP

All details at : http://www.upperside.fr/intersip03/sip03intro.htm
<http://www.upperside.fr/intersip03/sip03intro.htm>