Subject: [Iptel] Comments on draft-ietf-iptel-trip-mib-07.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:33:55 +0300

The latest version addresses all major issues in my previous review, and does not seem to have introduced new ones. 

I am left with two editorial comments, which may be addressed down the road:

1. The copyright year in the DESCRIPTION clauses of the two MIB modules still says 2002.
2. One of the Area Directors was replaced since the previous Internet-Draft publication (Section 14). 

Thanks,

Dan

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:22:28 -0400

Dan,

Thanks for all your help in reviewing this document!

-Jonathan R.

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:

> The latest version addresses all major issues in my previous review, and 
> does not seem to have introduced new ones.
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel