Subject: [Iptel] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt

From: "一色(Koji Isshiki)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:21:44 +0900

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Telephony Gateway REgistration Protocol (TGREP)
	Author(s)	: M. Bangalore, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2005-7-21

This document describes the Telephony Gateway Registration Protocol
    (TGREP) for registration of telephony prefixes supported by telephony
    gateways and soft switches. The registration mechanism can also be
    used to export resource information. The prefix and resource
    information can then be passed on to a Telephony Routing over IP
    (TRIP) Location Server, which in turn can propagate that routing
    information within and between internet telephony administrative
    domains (ITAD).  TGREP shares a lot of similarities with the TRIP
    Protocol. It has similar procedures and Finite State Machine for
    session establishment. It also shares the same format for messages
    and a subset of attributes with TRIP.

    TGREP entities are valid trip implementations, but they do only a
    subset of what they otherwise could.  In particular, a gateway is
    always in Send mode, the LS peering with it is always in Receive
    mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep-06.txt>
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel 

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel