Subject: RE: [Iptel] draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-07

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:04:50 +0200

> The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI
<draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-01.txt>
 
This I-D expired September 2, is this a problem?
 
BTW, WGLC was requested (eventually) by Rich Shockey already on June
20th:
 
Richard Stastny:
>>So it should be done, so we should tell iptel to do WGLC.

Richard Shockey:

>I sent a note to Cullen this morning to that effect. You might want to 

remind him as well.
 
Richard Stastny

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Richard Shockey
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:11 PM
To: Yu, James
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Iptel] draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-07

	Just submitted -07 version. 

	I corrected the syntax for "global-rn" and "global-cic" and
ensured that an E.164 country code value without any visual-separator
appears after "+" in "global-hex-digits".

Is it possible that this version could go to WGLC ASAP?  as well as 

The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI
<draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-01.txt>
 
The ENUM WG may have some dependencies on these fairly soon.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> <mailto:richard(at)shockey.us>  or 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz> 
<http://www.neustar.biz> <http://www.neustar.biz>  ;
<http://www.enum.org> <http://www.enum.org> 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:18:20 -0400

Stastny Richard wrote:

> The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI <draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-01.txt>

It is ..It will have to be resubmitted

BTW, WGLC was requested (eventually) by Rich Shockey already on June 20th:

--

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<