Subject: [Iptel] Trunk group requirements

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:17:03 -0700

What do people think about the idea moving moving section 4 to an appendix?

Cullen (not as chair)

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:15:07 -0500

> What do people think about the idea moving moving section 4 to an appendix?

As a co-author, let me provide some precedent for Section 4.
It followed the convention in the tel URI draft, which
later became RFC3966.  RFC3966 provides rationale in this
manner, though not requirements.  But I thought that this
was a good model to follow since it imparts to the readers
some context on why things are the way they are.

Thanks,

- vijay