Subject: [Iptel] Swapping nits review of tel-np-07 and trunk-group-04

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:28:10 -0600

Richard, Cullen, Alex:

Since no one beat a path to Cullen's door on his call for volunteers
for draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04, I suggest that we do the
following:  I can nits review draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-07, freeing
up Alex to review draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04.

As a co-author, I cannot review draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04,
hence this seems to be the best way to get both the drafts
nits reviewed.

Unless, of course someone else is willing to step in and review
draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04...

Please let me know.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Ph.D.  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel