Subject: [Iptel] 64th IETF Agenda

From: "Dhaval N. Shah \(dhaval\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:36:27 -0700

Jonathan/Cullen,

We'd like a 15 minute slot in the IPTEL WG meeting in the upcoming IETF
to conclude any 
open issues for TGREP to move closer towards RFC status.

Thx,
Dhaval and Manjunath

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:47:01 -0400

> open issues for TGREP to move closer towards RFC status.

Yea and the rest of the drafts in the pipeline as well.

Cullen Jonathan,  you guys need to get with the program here.

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:53:12 -0700

Hi Dhaval, 

Unfortunately we did not request any agenda time. Jonathan and I did think
(or did not realize) that there were any open issues that could not be
solved on the list. My notes have that the major open issue is that we need
to massage the draft to make it a profile of TRIP instead of a different
protocol. Are there other issues? Can we sort them out on the list? Any
estimate of when we might get the next revision? The current one is from
2001

Cullen

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:55:35 -0700

> Cullen Jonathan,  you guys need to get with the program here.

That's a fair comment - Richard is right. I will provide a status report of
where we are with everything by the end of next week.

Cullen

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:00:08 -0700

GACK - excuse my typo below.

On 10/18/05 8:53 PM, "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> Hi Dhaval, 
> 
> Unfortunately we did not request any agenda time. Jonathan and I did think (or
> did not realize) that there were any open issues that could not be solved on
> the list. My notes have that the major open issue is that we need to massage
> the draft to make it a profile of TRIP instead of a different protocol. Are
> there other issues? Can we sort them out on the list? Any estimate of when we
> might get the next revision? The current one is from 2001
The current one is from July 2006. I don't know what I was looking at.