Subject: [Iptel] draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-06 submitted

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:41:13 -0600

Folks:

I have submitted draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-06.  Until it
is available in the archives, you can get a copy from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-06.txt
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-06.html

The only change from -05 is the removal of matter in the "IANA
consideration" section.  It now simply reads:

    This specification requires no IANA actions beyond those
    specified in [7].

I understand that something along these lines are what the other
authors of the I-Ds (enumdi and tel-np) are going to use.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Lucent Technologies/Bell Laboratories, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel