Subject: [Iptel] Some iptel changes and status update

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:12:25 -0500

As I think most folks know, Cullen is now our Area Director, and thus is 
going to be stepping down as WG chair. That leaves just me as the chair, 
with the aim of finally closing this group (which I've been saying for a 
while now). Cullen will be the AD overseeing iptel.

Here is our status on our various documents:

tgrep:
   We issued a working group last call for tgrep on Feb 15, which ended 
March 1. To my knowledge there were no comments. As such, I'll now be 
doing the writeup for this and sending to IESG.

tel-np:
   Token is with the AD; I have just reminded him of such ;)

trunk-group:
   I owe a writeup on this in order to request IESG consideration; 
working on that now.

enumdi:
   We had some AD feedback which needs to be worked; I'm sorting through 
that to see what we need to do next

tel-uri registry:
   I have the token to review the latest draft and make sure it 
addresses the comments made. If so, do a writeup.

Let me know if this seems wrong to anyone.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel