Subject: Re: [ipv6-dir] Getting Together in Seoul

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:43:25 +0100

On 2004-02-28, at 09.16, Jari Arkko wrote:

>
>> Personally, I think I'd prefer to meet for lunch on Thursday as
>> planned, so that we can review what happened during the week and talk
>> about what needs to happen before San Diego.  I also think that it
>> would be good to get a chance to talk about the charter of this
>> group, etc.
>> That doesn't necessarily mean that we can meet earlier in the week,
>> but schedules do seem to be fairly tight at this point (and mine just
>> got tighter).
>
> I agree that we should keep the Thursday lunch. We can optionally have
> another earlier meeting as well for those that can make it, but the
> chances are that we'll have more time to think about IPv6 directorate
> issues later in the week.

My .procmailrc got screwed up so I have missed this discussion.
Currently on a plane to Seoul. I will arrive at 12.30 and go strait to
the hotel...

I vote for Thursday.

- - kurtis -

_______________________________________________
ipv6-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6-dir