Subject: [ipv6-dir] IESG Last Call: ITU Q.9/13 Liaison Response

From: "Margaret Wasserman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 04:40:19 -0800

Hi All,

Attached is a liaison response that Kurtis, the IPv6 Directorate and
several other folks have put together in response to a liaison request
from ITU Q.9/13 that can be found here: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file182.pdf

The authors think that this document is ready to go, and the IAB is
doing a final check on the text.  If anyone on the IESG has any
questions or concerns about this, please let me know by Monday evening,
as we hope to send this early next week.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
ipv6-dir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6-dir

---

From: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:54:00 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering should the community see this as well? Maybe at least
the relative WG chairs?

Cheers,

Jonne.