Subject: unsubscribe

From: "Srinivasa Rao Nalluri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:42:39 +0530

unsubscribe

---

From: "Guru Yeleswarapu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:17:19 -0700

unsubscribeHi,
Iam new to IPv6 routing. I have been reading RFC's to understand different
aspects of IPV6.
I have following questions. I appreciate any replies.

[1] Link-Local address: Many RFc's (3513) says clearly that link-local
addresses should
    not be routed by a router. But link-local addresses used in 6 over 4
tunnels use link-local
    addresses, my question is : if router is end point of the tunnel, ca
router do routing using the inner IPv6
    header?

[2] From my understanding duplicate interfaceId's are allowed between
subnet-prefixes. How does station
movements handled in that scenario?

Thanks