Subject: Updated Node Requirements doc available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:12:51 +0200

Hi all,

I've just sent in the Node Requirements doc for publication.  Until
it is announced, it can be found here:

http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-06.txt

I've tried to answer all of Thomas' comments, so I hope it is now
ready for IETF last call.

thanks,
John

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:30:38 +0200 (EET)

> ready for IETF last call.

FWIW, IETF last call is not necessary or even often done for Informational
or Experimental WG submissions.  So, if the folks think there are still
issues worth raising, don't count on the IETF last call to happen :-)

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings