Subject: IMSS: Working Group last call on IPv6 over Fibre Channel Draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:58:51 -0800

Hello,

I would like to announce the IETF IMSS Working Group last call on the IPv6
over Fibre Channel draft.
The draft may be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-
00.txt
The last call period will end at 9pm EST on Monday, November 24, 2003.  

Please address any technical comments to the IMSS mailing list at
[email-masked]. 
Editorial comments may be made directly to the draft author, Claudio
DeSanti, at [email-masked].
Please copy me at [email-masked] and our technical
coordinators for this draft, David Black ([email-masked]) and Margaret
Wasserman ([email-masked]).

Summary:

Draft:  IPv6 over Fibre Channel
Draft URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-
00.txt
WGLC ends: Monday, November 24, 2003 at 9pm EST
Technical comments to: [email-masked]
Editorial comments to: Claudio DeSanti ([email-masked]), David Black
([email-masked]), Margaret Wasserman ([email-masked]) and
Elizabeth Rodriguez ([email-masked])

Thank you,

Elizabeth Rodriguez
IMSS Chair

IMSS Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/imss-charter.html
To subscribe to the IMSS mailing list, see
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------