Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:40:16 -0500

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
  Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP
  Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF. Title : IPv6 Node
  Requirements Author(s) : J. Loughney Filename :
  draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt Pages : 20 Date : 2003-12-10
  [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.20 points, 5 required)
NO_REAL_NAME       (1.1 points)  From: does not include a real name
TO_MALFORMED       (1.6 points)  To: has a malformed address
BAYES_10           (-4.7 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 10 to 20%
                   [score: 0.1027]
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.8 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 98.224.97.202.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
RCVD_IN_RFCI       (1.1 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                   [RBL check: found 98.224.97.202.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
X_NJABL_OPEN_PROXY (0.8 points)  RBL: NJABL: sender is proxy/relay/formmail/spam-source
RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.3 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                   [RBL check: found 98.224.97.202.list.dsbl.org.]
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART (0.2 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:40:16 -0500
List-Id: IP Version 6 Working Group (ipv6) <ipv6.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Node Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Loughney
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2003-12-10
	
This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.