Subject: Re: getnameinfo and various protocol types

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:58 +0900 (JST)

Here is a rough draft (in i-d format) of my proposal.  Since
	getnameinfo API is defined in POSIX (not in IETF), i would like to
	collect comments from here, reflect them into the draft, and then send
	it out to POSIX community.  any comments are welcome.
	(i'll send it out to internet-drafts@ietf too)

itojun

---

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:10:01 +0900 (JST)

> 	(i'll send it out to internet-drafts@ietf too)

	oops, the name of draft is wrong.  it should be draft-itojun-xx.
	i've sent it with corrected name to internet-drafts@ietf.

itojun

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------