Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture"

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:11:09 -0400

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
	Author(s)	: S. Deering et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2003-6-24

Please send substantive comments to the ipv6 mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on 5
November 2003.

Brian Haberman / Bob Hinden
IPv6 W.G. Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------