Subject: RE: icmpv6-v3 comments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:01:12 -0600

> >    Note that setting up Security Associations to deal with all the 
> >    required ICMP packets is a very difficult task (e.g., consider 
> >    the PMTUD packets).  So PMTUD (and possibly some others) may not
> >    work if the node only allows authenticated ICMP packet.
> 
> s/packet/packets/
> 
> I'm not sure if that gives a sufficiently strong disclaimer about 
> PMTUD, but this is good enough for me at this point.

Sounds like we are in agreement.  I will make these changes in the
next draft if I don't hear any objections from anyone.

Thanks again for the comments !!

Regards
Mukesh

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------