Subject: draft-itojun-ipv6-getnameinfo-multiproto-01.txt

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:16:54 +0900 (JST)

a couple of questions from the author of the document.
	- are people satisfied with it?
	- if so, i would like to submit it to rfc-editor as individual/
	  informational, and then contact POSIX guys.  does it sound right?

itojun

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:03:09 -0400

Itojun,
      I would suggest talking to the POSIX group prior to submitting
it to the RFC editor.  That way changes can be incorporated during
the I-D edit time rather than RFC edit time.

Regards,
Brian