Subject: RE: ND-proxy applicability and loop-prevention

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 17:18:35 -0700

> There was some discussion of this general concept (zero-configuration
> routing and/or layer 3 bridging) in the Zerouter BOF and on the
> zerouter mailing list...  Does anyone know if that effort is still
> active?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perlman-rbridge-00.txt

>From abstract:

   This document is a work in progress; we invite you to participate on
   the rbridge mailing list at http://www.postel.org/rbridge

Alper

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:16:34 +0200

>    the rbridge mailing list at http://www.postel.org/rbridge

On the other hand,

>    This document is an Internet-Draft and is in full conformance with
>    all provisions of Section 10 of RFC2026 except that the right to
>    produce derivative works is not granted.

So the IETF can't really do much with it.

    Brian