Subject: [Updated I-D] Considerations on M and O Flags of IPv6 RA

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:13:24 +0000 (GMT)

We have submitted the updated version of "Considerations
on M

and O Flags of IPv6 RA" and it will appear in the IETF repository soon.

Please use below link before publishing.

http://daniel.vsix.net/daniel/draft-daniel-ipv6-ra-mo-flags-01.txt

After San Diego meeting, we've tried to reflect all comments and

feedbacks surrounding M and O flag of IPv6 RA and the revised

version  is more clear than before IMO,

<Change log from initial version>

1.
lots of text improvement and clarification from the initial version.

2. New term. such as "Host Configuration Behaviour" and "Information
Configuration Behaviour"

3. New IPv6 host variables such as "M-Flag" and "O-Flag"
instead of  "ManagedFlag" and
"OtherConfigFlag"

4. Clarification of Host Behaviour

5. New section as "Router Advertisement Unavailability"

6. An Open Issue: Default Policy Values

7. New appendix as "Handling of M and O flags from multiple routers
"

All comments are highly welcome.

Regards

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)

Mobile Platform Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------