Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN

From: [email-masked] (by way of Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:13:11 -0800

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 62nd IETF Meeting in 
Minneapolis, MN:

February 14th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, February 
14th at 9:00 AM ET.  As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf"  must be approved by the appropriate 
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  WG Chair approval must 
be received by Monday, February 7th at 9:00 AM ET.

February 21st: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 21st at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff 
dates will not  be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or 
announced, and will have to be resubmitted. Please do not wait until the 
last minute to submit. The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft 
submissions starting Monday, March 7th at 9:00 AM ET, but may not post or 
announce them until Monday, March 14th.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions 
or concerns, then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for 
the 62nd IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-62.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------