Subject: Request to Advance:draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-05.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:15:08 -0500

Margaret & Thomas,
      On behalf of the IPv6 WG, the chairs request the advancement of

	Title		: Optimistic Duplicate Address Detection for IPv6
	Author(s)	: N. Moore
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-05.txt
	Pages	: 17
	Date		: 2005-2-14

as a Proposed Standard.  This document reflects the consensus of the
IPv6 WG.  The Last Call completed on January 20, 2005.   This version
addresses all issues raised.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------