Subject: Revised Drafts on Source Address Selection Posted

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:50:13 +0900

Hi all,
[Let me re-send this mail. Yesterday my post was returned because
of user-unknown.]

We've submitted a set of revised internet drafts about IPv6 source
address selection policy distribution.

Title : Source Address Selection Policy Distribution for Multihoming
Filename	: draft-arifumi-ipv6-sas-policy-dist-00.txt

  This one is changed a bit drastically.
  A section for problem clarification is included.
  Also a brief consideration about policy merging, network
  failure recovery and comparison with other solutionos are added.

Title : Configuring Source Address Selection Policy by
          Neighbor Discovery Protocol for IPv6
Filename	: draft-arifumi-ipv6-nd-source-address-select-02.txt

  This isn't changed so much, but small changes about option format
  are included.

Title  : Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6
Filename	: draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-01.txt

  This one also isn't changed so much. In this version, DHCP is also
  modified to use prefix information compression technique used in
  RA draft.

We appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Best regards,

--
Arifumi Matsumoto
     Ubiquitous Computing Project
     NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
     E-mail: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------