Subject: Q on RFC 2011/2012/2013 updates

From: "Swaroop George A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:15:08 +0530

Hi,

I would like to know whether following updates are stable enough to 
implement or is there any possibility of having a newer revision on these 
(other than a new RFC)

draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-10.txt
draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-06.txt
draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-04.txt

thanks
Swaroop

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:47:27 +0100

> draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-04.txt

These documents sit in the RFC editor queue so it should be safe to
implement them.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany