Subject: 2461bis update

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:25:51 -0500

Hi all, 

I just submitted the (hopefully) last rev of 2461bis. 
This revision includes all comments discussed on the list
till today. The only two things missing are updating the Ack
section and getting the RFC number for ADDRCONF in the references
section. I guess the latter can be a note to the RFC editor. I'll
update the Ack section after IESG LC

I believe this document is now ready for IESG LC.

Thanks,
Hesham

===========================================================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.
===========================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:17:59 +0100

Hesham,

I just saw your email.  So the comments in my last mail were probably 
too late.  Uhh, such is life...  :-(

- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/