Subject: draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-04.txt

From: "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:28:34 +1100

G'day Brian, IPv6ers.

I've updated the draft In response to some last-minute editorial
comments from Jinmei Tatuya and Pekka Savola, thanks Jinmei and Pekka.

The only normative change is in section 3.3 "A router MUST NOT
configure an Optimistic Address." -> "A router SHOULD NOT configure
an Optimistic Address." (to allow for potential future NEMO shenanigans.)
I've corresponded off-list with Pekka and he's happy with the new text.

It should appear through the regular channels soon, or is available
from <URL:http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/fastho/> in the meantime.

-----Nick

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:20:36 +0900

>>>>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:28:34 +1100, 
>>>>> "Nick 'Sharkey' Moore" <[email-masked]> said:

> comments from Jinmei Tatuya and Pekka Savola, thanks Jinmei and Pekka.

(This is pretty obvious but just in case) I've confirmed the change.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]