Subject: Address selection policy distribution

From: (Tomohiro -INSTALLER-Fujisaki/藤崎 智宏) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:00:39 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I've submitted a draft about IPv6 address selection policy
distribution. This draft is revised version of the draft `Source
Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6', that I proposed at last
dhc wg meeting. I need inputs from IPv6 wg to this DHCPv6 option.

  Title:   Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
  Filename: draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-00.txt

The previous draft was targeted only for distributing the source
address selection policy, but based on the discussion at last dhc wg
meeting, I rewrote the draft to allow to distribute the full
address selection policy table described in RFC3484.

With this option, it is possible to configure nodes' default address
selection behavior. Examples are described in the RFC3484 section 10
(Actually, we wrote a practical usage draft of this option, but it
became almost same as RFC3484 section 10).

I highly appreciate if you give us any suggestions or comments on our
drafts.

Yours sincerely,

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------