Subject: current status about draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-08.txt

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:40:37 +0900

Hello,

Particularly in the case of a dead-lock, may I ask the current status
of draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-08.txt?

According to the I-D tracker page,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&search_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=&search_status_id=&search_cur_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-08.txt&search_rfcnumber=&search_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH

this document is in the AD follow-up state.

I thought this version addressed all IESG comments, and wg chairs
clarified that the only possibly open issue (regarding implementation
report) should not be a non issue for this document:
  http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg04938.html

Perhaps you are just waiting for the next version of (rfc)2461bis (to
be submitted to the IESG) so that the documents will be as much
consistent as possible.  If so, I'm fine.  But if I miss something
which I'm expected to do, please let me know.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------