Subject: Web Page for distibution of the default address selection policy.

From: (Tomohiro -INSTALLER-Fujisaki/藤崎 智宏) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:04:42 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

Related to our proposed draft:

  Title:   Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
  Filename: draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-00.txt

we've summarized the current implementation status of RFC3484, our
proposing mechanism for distributing RFC 3484 policy table, and its
practical usages in our web page: 

	   http://www.nttv6.net/dass

As you know, RFC3484 provides a very powerful function, and we believe
our distribution mechanism of the policy table in this RFC will be
quite useful.

Above page is not complete yet, so we'll appreciate if you give us 
any suggestions or comments on our draft and web page.

Yours sincerely,

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------