Subject: IPv6 to Standard

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:02:37 -0700

Hi,

As part of advancing the core IPv6 specifications to Standard, a web  
site has been created to document the state of IPv6 implementations  
and deployments.  We are please to announce that the first version of  
this is now up.  It can be found at:

     http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org

Many thanks to the folks who put this together (see acknowledgment  
page on the site).

While it is fairly extensive, please review it and use the link to  
add missing implementation and deployment information.  We will soon  
be adding to the site the ability to list the core RFC's that are  
supported in an implementation or deployment, and to provide updates  
to the existing entries.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman
IPv6 Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------