Subject: Re: IPv6 to Standard

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:02:49 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:02:37 -0700, 
>>>>> Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> said:

> As part of advancing the core IPv6 specifications to Standard, a web  
> site has been created to document the state of IPv6 implementations  
> and deployments.  We are please to announce that the first version of  
> this is now up.  It can be found at:

>      http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org

> Many thanks to the folks who put this together (see acknowledgment  
> page on the site).

> While it is fairly extensive, please review it and use the link to  
> add missing implementation and deployment information.  We will soon  
> be adding to the site the ability to list the core RFC's that are  
> supported in an implementation or deployment, and to provide updates  
> to the existing entries.

I just (accidently) re-discovered this announcement and visited the
web site.  A few random clicks indicate this site seems empty
regarding the implementation status (though I just tried to check some
very major implementations).

Are we expected to complete the implementation status on a voluntary
basis?  Or is there a specific effort that concentrates on completing
the information?  For a trial I've filled in the page for the KAME
IPv6 stack, assuming the former.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:16:58 +0200

Hi Jinmei,

That's was the reason for the announcement, to try to get the vendors or
responsible for each product/service to fill in for their implementation
status.

When this announcement was done, it was not yet possible to indicate what
RFCs your product/application is complying it, this is ready since a couple
of week ago, so this email could serve as a reminder for all the
implementers to review it for their own products.

Thanks !

Regards,
Jordi

> De: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
> Organización: Research & Development Center, Toshiba Corp., Kawasaki, Japan.
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:02:49 +0900
> Para: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
> CC: IPv6 WG <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: IPv6 to Standard
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.