Subject: Is there IPv6 support in NS 2

From: "Syed Obaid Amin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:37:51 +0900

Dear Colleagues

I am new to NS-2 and doesnt know much about it. I have to simulate an
IPv6 network on NS-2 but unable to find any clue so far.

Any help or pointer would be great help for me.

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards

Obaid

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: David Malone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:25:17 +0000

> IPv6 network on NS-2 but unable to find any clue so far.

What aspects of IPv6 do you want to simulate? The addressing used
in NS is usually kind-of abstracted, and so doesn't directly
correspond to IPv6 or IPv4. I'd also guess that you'd be more likely
to get an answer to a question like this on the ns-users mailing
list.

	David.