Subject: HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia: Call for Papers now Open

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:46:30 +0800

The CFP for HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia is now open. HITBSecConf -
Malaysia is the premier network security event for the region and the
largest gathering of hackers in Asia. Our 2007 event is expected to
attract over 700 attendees from around the world and will see 4 keynote
speakers in addition to 40 deep-knowledge technical researchers
presenting over two-days.

Being a deep-knowledge technical conference, talks that are more
technical or that discuss new and never before seen attack methods are
of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times
before. Summaries not exceeding 250 words should be submitted (in plain
text format) to [email-masked] for review and possible inclusion
in the programme.

Submissions are due no later than 1st May 2007.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

# 3G/4G Cellular Networks
# SS7/Backbone telephony networks
# Analysis of network and security vulnerabilities
# Firewall technologies
# Intrusion detection
# Data Recovery and Incident Response
# GPRS and CDMA Security
# Identification and Entity Authentication
# Network Protocol and Analysis
# Smart Card Security
# Virus and Worms
# WLAN and Bluetooth Security
# Analysis of malicious code
# Applications of cryptographic techniques
# Analysis of attacks against networks and machines
# File system security
# Security in heterogeneous and large-scale environments

PLEASE NOTE:

We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If your talk
involves an advertisement for a new product or service your company is
offering, please do not submit.

Your submission should include:

# Name, title, address, email and phone/contact number
# Draft of the proposed presentation (in PDF or PowerPoint format),
proof of concept for tools and exploits, etc.
# Short biography, qualification, occupation, achievement and
affiliations (limit 150 words).
# Summary or abstract for your presentation (limit 250 words)
# Time (45-60 minutes including time for discussion and questions)
# Technical requirements (video, internet, wireless, audio, etc.)

Each non-resident speaker will receive accommodation for 3 nights. For
each non-resident speaker, HITB will cover travel expenses (through our
airline partners, Malaysia Airlines) up to USD 1,000.00.

HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia: The Largest Network Security Event in Asia!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2007kl/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------