Subject: Need info on IPv6 Path MTU

From: Anushka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:41:36 +0530

Hi All,

       This is my first mail to Ipv6 working group. I am interested in
getting some statistical data/ other relevant information 

regarding,

1. How big is the issue of Ipv6 path MTU calculation? How often the pack is
dropped because of path MTU lesser than

the packet size? How often fragmentation happens in Ipv6 real networks?

    2. The same doubt as above for Ipv4 networks.

Plz respond to the mail and you can also send me other information regarding
the described topic. 

Regards

Anushka

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------