Subject: [Remainder] TAHI Event Registration will be closed !!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:59:46 +0900

Dear all,

This is a remainder.

The Registration for TAHI Interoperability Test Event will be closed  on
27th Apr (17P.M. JST).
If you are planning to participate to the Event, please make a
registration as soon as possible.  

You can make a registration on http://www.tahi.org/inop/9thinterop.html

Summary information of the event.
    - Venue: Nippon Convention Center (Makuhari Messe), Chiba, Japan.
    - Date: May 14 - May 18, 2007
    - Registration & Information:
http://www.tahi.org/inop/9thinterop.html

We are looking forward to see you at 9th TAHI evnet!
Best regards,
-------------------
Hideshi Enokihara

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------