Subject: [Fwd: IPv6 & L2VPN's: ARP-MED & IPLS]

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:24:14 -0400

All,
     Please see the request below and consider providing review comments.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IPv6 & L2VPN's: ARP-MED & IPLS
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:54:09 -0600
From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked],   [email-masked]
CC: Vach Kompella <[email-masked]>, Himanshu Shah
<[email-masked]>

Hi All,

There are two WG drafts in the L2VPN WG, which were recently
augmented to include support for IPv6:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-07
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-08

We'd like to get some v6-savvy folks to take a look at them and
provide input on whether the v6 sections are correct, or might need
additional work/fine-tuning.  Would it be more appropriate to post to
the 'ipv6' or 'v6ops' (or both) mailing list(s) to ask folks to take
a look at the above drafts?  Assuming people have comments to improve
the draft, we would want to encourage them to send them to l2vpn
mailing list ... unless you feel it's more appropriate to cross-post
between ipv6/v6ops and l2vpn?

Thanks!

-shane

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------