Subject: Reminder: HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia is less than 2 weeks away

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:50:32 +0800

HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia is a mere 2 weeks away! Organized as a
community centric, non-profit effort, HITBSecConf is Asia's largest
network security event featuring 4 keynote speakers, 7 tracks of
technical training sessions and access to over 30 hours of deep
knowledge demos and presentations!

Date: 3rd - 6th September 2007
Venue: Hilton KL Sentral
Time: 0900 - 1800 What's on the menu

- 7 tracks of hands on technical training sessions (3rd & 4th)
- 4 keynote speakers (Mark 'Phiber Optik' Abene, Emmanuel Goldstein,
Mikko Hypponen and Lance Spitzner!)
- Lock Picking Village (run by members of TOOOL USA)
- Capure The Flag (team-based hacking competition with 11 teams from
around the world confirmed)
- BZFlag Area

Some of the highlight conference presentations:

- Hacking Biometric Systems
- High Security Locks - Illusion or Reality?
- How to 0wn Critical National Infrastructure - Hacking SCADA
- RDS-TMC Injection: How to Freak Out Your Sat Nav Systems
- Attacking Cisco NAC
- Hacking Hardened and Secured Oracle Servers

PLUS an exclusive presentation on WABISABILABI - The Exploit Marketplace
Project by their Director of Strategy, who will be taking questions from
the audience and speaking on the purpose of the project and it's future
plans.

Walk in registrants are accepted and the area where the lock picking
village, bzflag competition, zone-h hacking challenge and the capture
the flag 'live hacking' competition is being held is FREE AND OPEN TO
PUBLIC. So do come and check it out. :)

If you haven't registered yet, there's still time to do so but do note
that prices increase after 31st August 2007. For further details, please
see:

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2007kl/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This list is sponsored by: Cenzic

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads
------------------------------------------------------------------------

***********************************************************************
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original sender , then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. 

This email is being sent out by KPMG International on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to you.  KPMG International is a Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by AntiVirus software. . 
***********************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------