Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Version 6 Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Router Advertisement Flags Option
	Author(s)	: B. Haberman, R. Hinden
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-9-14
	
The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery's Router Advertisement message contains
   an 8-bit field reserved for single-bit flags.  Several protocols have
   reserved flags in this field and others are preparing to reserve a
   sufficient number of flags to exhaust the field.  This document
   defines an option to the Router Advertisement message that expands
   the available number of flag bits available.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------