Subject: CFP for HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai now open

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:23:11 +0800

The CFP for HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai is now open.

Our 2008 event is expected to attract over 300 attendees from around the
EMEA region and will see keynote speakers Bruce Schneier (Founder and
CTO, BT Counterpane) and Jeremiah Grossman (Founder and CTO, White Hat
Security). The event is supported and endorsed by the UAE
Telecommunications and Regulatory Authority.

Being a deep-knowledge technical conference, talks that are more
technical or that discuss new and never before seen attack methods are
of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times
before. Summaries not exceeding 250 words should be submitted (in plain
text format) to [email-masked] for review and possible inclusion
in the programme.

Submissions are due no later than 1st January 2008.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

# 3G/3.5G/4G Cellular Networks
# Apple / OS X vulnerabilities
# SS7/Backbone telephony networks
# Smart Card Security and Biometric Systems
# UMTS, HSDPA, GPRS and CDMA Security
# Security of Wimax, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and other wireless technology
# Analysis of network and security vulnerabilities
# Firewall and Intrusion detection technology
# Data Recovery and Incident Response
# Network Protocol and Analysis
# Analysis of malicious code
# Applications of cryptographic techniques
# Analysis of attacks against networks and machines
# File system security

PLEASE NOTE:

We do not accept product or vendor related pitches. If your talk
involves an advertisement for a new product or service your company is
offering, please do not submit.

Your submission should include:

# Name, title, address, email and phone/contact number
# Draft of the proposed presentation (in PDF or PowerPoint format),
proof of concept for tools and exploits, etc.
# Short biography, qualification, occupation, achievement and
affiliations (limit 150 words).
# Summary or abstract for your presentation (limit 250 words)
# Time (max 60 minutes including time for discussion and questions)
# Technical requirements (video, internet, wireless, audio, etc.)

Each non-resident speaker will receive accommodation for 2 nights/ 3
days. For each non-resident speaker, HITB will cover travel expenses up
to USD 1,000.00.

HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008dubai/

HITBSecConf 2003,2004,2005,2006 Videos are now on Google Video
http://www.hackinthebox.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=24719&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------