Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-04.txt]

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:37:18 -0400

Hi Folks,
   We have updated the extension headers draft to incorporate comments 
received at the last IETF meeting. Please take a look at the document 
and let us know if you have any comments and/or issues.

Thanks
Suresh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-04.txt
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : An uniform format for IPv6 extension headers
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-09-24

In IPv6, optional internet-layer information is encoded in separate
headers that may be placed between the IPv6 header and the transport
layer header.  There are a small number of such extension headers
currently defined.  This document defines a format for defining a new
family of IPv6 extension headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------