Subject: draft-stjohns-sipso-*

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:16:21 -0500

Hi,

The quoted note below was sent out to IETF-Announce back
in late September.  Looking back retrospectively, the
6MAN WG list probably should have been explicitly BCC'd
by the powers that be, back then, for the benefit of any
folks who aren't on the IETF-Announce mailing list,
since this relates to a (special purpose and limited use)
IPv6 option proposal.

(It is entirely likely that (most) folks here read the
original IESG announcement below back in September.  So,
perhaps, there is little news in this note. :-)

As far as I know, the IESG have not reached a decision on
this matter as of yet.

I made edits in early December in response to the sundry
Last Call comments received.  I am planning to make another
editing pass this weekend, so if there are questions or
suggested edits it is not too late.

As I am not on the 6MAN WG mailing list myself, I'd be
greatly obliged if folks could please explicitly copy
me on any comments that they might have on this draft.

Thanks very much,

Ran Atkinson
[email-masked]

On Thursday, 25th September 2008, The IESG wrote:
% The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter
% to consider the following document:
%
% - 'Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option (CALIPSO) '
%   <draft-stjohns-sipso-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard
%
% The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and
% solicits final comments on this action.  Please send
% substantive comments to the ietf at ietf.org mailing lists
% by 2008-10-23. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to iesg
% at ietf.org instead.

The (by now, updated) file can be obtained via
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stjohns-sipso-06.txt