Subject: IETF75 6man minutes

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:29:26 -0700

The minutes for 6man session held at the Stockholm IETF can be found at:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/6man.html

Many thanks to Aleksi Suhonen for taking the minutes!

Please send updates and/or corrections to the chairs.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden / Brian Haberman

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:45:42 -0400

> Please send updates and/or corrections to the chairs.

The part on

6. The UDP Tunnel Transport mode

works for me.

Marshall

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>