Subject: New Version Notification for draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-01

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:05:25 +0900

Hi,

I posted my draft revision, which discusses how to merge
conflicting address selection policies.
This revision includes a more concrete merging process.

I'm glad to have any comments.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-01.txt

Kindest regards,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-01
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-01.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Arifumi Matsumoto and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Considerations of address selection policy conflicts
Creation_date:	 2009-10-24
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document tries to speculate how policy conflicts happen, and how
to address the conflicts.  After making it clear what kind of address
selection policy should be necessary, we proposed how to merge the
possibily conflicting policies for each of the destination address
selection policy and source address selection policy.

The IETF Secretariat.