Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Options for DNS Configuration
	Author(s)       : J. Jeong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-06-30

This document specifies IPv6 Router Advertisement options to allow
IPv6 routers to advertise a list of DNS recursive server addresses
and a DNS search list to IPv6 hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.