Subject: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:52:46 -0500

All,
     This starts a 6MAN WG Last Call on advancing:

     Title     : An IPv6 Routing Header for Source Routes with RPL
     Author(s) : J. Hui, et al.
     Filename  : draft-ietf-6man-rpl-routing-header-01.txt
     Pages     : 18
     Date      : 2010-10-23

as a Proposed Standard.  Substantive comments should be sent to the
mailing list and/or the WG co-chairs.  Editorial comments can be
directed to the document authors.  This last call will end on December
6, 2010.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

---

From: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:20:21 -0800

Support.

-Vishwas

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Brian Haberman
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>