Subject: Re: Agenda requests for IETF 80

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:21:43 -0500

All,
      The WG chairs' deadline for agenda requests passed two weeks ago. 
  We received one exactly one request for time and that request was 
conditioned on the state of ongoing discussions.  We will accept any 
additional requests for an agenda slot (conforming to the guidelines 
below) until COB on Monday, February 28th.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

On 1/6/11 9:02 AM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> All,
>       Scheduling and registration have opened for the 80th IETF meeting
> in Prague.  The chairs are now soliciting requests for agenda time
> during the 6MAN WG slot.  If you wish to present, please send the chairs:
>
>       - Topic
>       - Presenter
>       - Time requested
>       - draft name
>
> As with previous meetings, we will give preference to WG work items,
> topics actively discussed on the mailing list, and then new topics.
> Please have these requests to the chairs NO LATER THAN 9:00pm GMT on
> February 4, 2011.
>
> Regards,
> Brian&  Bob
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------