Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 flow label for equal cost multipath routing and link aggregation in tunnels
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-09

The IPv6 flow label has certain restrictions on its use.  This
document describes how those restrictions apply when using the flow
label for load balancing by equal cost multipath routing, and for
link aggregation, particularly for IP-in-IPv6 tunneled traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.