Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:45:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams
	Author(s)       : J. Hui, J. Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-29

The RPL protocol requires data-plane datagrams to carry RPL routing
information that is processed by RPL routers when forwarding those
datagrams.  This document describes the RPL option for use within a
RPL domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.