Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to RFC 3484 Default Address Selection for IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-14

RFC 3484 describes algorithms for source address selection and for
destination address selection.  The algorithms specify default
behavior for all Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) implementations.
This document specifies a set of updates that modify the algorithms
and provide fixes for the identified issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.