Subject: [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-03.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 01:55:51 +1200

This version reflects the AD's comments and some minor editorial fixes.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-03.txt
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:54:32 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Brian Carpenter and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Using the IPv6 flow label for equal cost multipath routing and link aggregation in tunnels
Creation date:	 2011-06-20
WG ID:		 6man
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
   The IPv6 flow label has certain restrictions on its use.  This
   document describes how those restrictions apply when using the flow
   label for load balancing by equal cost multipath routing, and for
   link aggregation, particularly for IP-in-IPv6 tunneled traffic.

The IETF Secretariat