Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-06.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:45:33 +1200

This version fixes most of the Last Call comments that came in before the cutoff.
However, there's a security review that came in too late for that, and several
IESG comments that will need attention, so there will probably be another version
in a couple of weeks.

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-06.txt
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:06:07 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6
Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Flow Label Specification
	Author(s)       : Shane Amante
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jarno Rajahalme
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document specifies the IPv6 Flow Label field and the minimum
   requirements for IPv6 nodes labeling flows, IPv6 nodes forwarding
   labeled packets, and flow state establishment methods.  Even when
   mentioned as examples of possible uses of the flow labeling, more
   detailed requirements for specific use cases are out of scope for
   this document.

   The usage of the Flow Label field enables efficient IPv6 flow
   classification based only on IPv6 main header fields in fixed
   positions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-06.txt