Subject: [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-flow-update-07.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 01:49:37 +1200

There were no comments (that the authors saw) during IETF Last Call.
This version fixes a few minor editorial points, and the AD's comments.

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-flow-update-07.txt
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:41:51 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6man-flow-update-07.txt has been successfully submitted by Brian Carpenter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-6man-flow-update
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Rationale for update to the IPv6 flow label specification
Creation date:	 2011-07-05
WG ID:		 6man
Number of pages: 13

Abstract:
   Various published proposals for use of the IPv6 flow label are
   incompatible with its original specification in RFC 3697.
   Furthermore, very little practical use is made of the flow label,
   partly due to some uncertainties about the correct interpretation of
   the specification.  This document discusses and motivates changes to
   the specification in order to clarify it, and to introduce some
   additional flexibility.

The IETF Secretariat