Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-07.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:19:54 +1200

This update is intended to respond to all the IESG comments.

For an overview of where the three flow label drafts are at, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/search/?name=draft-ietf-6man-flow&activeDrafts=on&search_submit=

  Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-07.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:05:09 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6
Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Flow Label Specification
	Author(s)       : Shane Amante
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jarno Rajahalme
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-29

   This document specifies the IPv6 Flow Label field and the minimum
   requirements for IPv6 nodes labeling flows, IPv6 nodes forwarding
   labeled packets, and flow state establishment methods.  Even when
   mentioned as examples of possible uses of the flow labeling, more
   detailed requirements for specific use cases are out of scope for
   this document.

   The usage of the Flow Label field enables efficient IPv6 flow
   classification based only on IPv6 main header fields in fixed
   positions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-07.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt