Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 01:40:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to RFC 3484 Default Address Selection for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Arifumi Matsumoto
                          Jun-ya Kato
                          Tomohiro Fujisaki
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   RFC 3484 describes algorithms for source address selection and for
   destination address selection.  The algorithms specify default
   behavior for all Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) implementations.
   This document specifies a set of updates that modify the algorithms
   and fix the known defects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-04.txt