Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-04.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 01:34:43 +1200

This version fixes the two comments received during IETF Last Call
(expanding an acronym, and noting in the security considerations that
label values should be unpredictable). We'll also need to expand on
the unpredictability point in 3697bis, when its Last Call ends.

Regards
   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-04.txt
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 06:28:43 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6
Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 flow label for equal cost multipath routing and link aggregation in tunnels
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   The IPv6 flow label has certain restrictions on its use.  This
   document describes how those restrictions apply when using the flow
   label for load balancing by equal cost multipath routing, and for
   link aggregation, particularly for IP-in-IPv6 tunneled traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-04.txt