Subject: Re: subnet router anycast

From: "Alastair Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 01:24:18 +0000

Yes please.

aj

------Original Message------
From: Randy Bush
Sender: [email-masked]
To: Karl Auer
Cc: IETF IPv6
Subject: Re: subnet router anycast
Sent: 3 Jul 2011 18:12

> I'd agree wholeheartedly with deprecating them both! But this draft
> expired some months ago - what are its chances?

i was discouraged by bob from submitting it.  dreadine approacheth.
should i?

randy
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------