Subject: New Version Notification for draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:21:36 -0500

Please note this new draft related to embedding cyber security and reputation intelligence into IPv6 headers as destination options.

A new version of I-D, draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Tyson Macaulay and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain
Revision:	 00
Title:		 IPv6 packet staining
Creation date:	 2012-02-14
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the application of security staining on an
   IPv6 datagrams and the minimum requirements for IPv6 nodes staining
   flows, IPv6 nodes forwarding stained packets and interpreting stains
   on flows.

   The usage of the packet staining destination option enables proactive
   delivery of security intelligence to IPv6 nodes such as firewalls and
   intrusion prevention systems, and end-points such servers,
   workstations, mobile and smart devices and an infinite array of as-
   yet-to-be-invented sensors and controllers.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt

---

From: John Day <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:35:06 -0500

Odd you should mention the speeding ticket.

Cop pulled Rich over just after they entered OK on the way down. 
Sauntered up to the car and said, "Do you know how fast you were 
going?"  Rich said, yes.  Officer says, 86.  Rich says, The heck I 
was. The cruise control was set on 75" (in a 75 mph zone).  To make a 
long story short, the guy backed down.  And Rich went on his way.

Kev had stopped to wait for Rich.  The cop decided he would hassle 
Kev to save face about stopping in the breakdown.  Kev said they were 
changing drivers and he went on.

But the trip was a typical Kevin trip.  We had fire trucks at the 
Hotel Sunday morning.  (someone trapped in the elevator.) Never 
happens when I am in a hotel, but if Kevin is around. . . .  ;-)

At 22:21 -0500 2012/02/13, [email-masked] wrote:
>Please note this new draft related to embedding cyber security and 
>reputation intelligence into IPv6 headers as destination options.
>
>
>A new version of I-D, draft-macaulay-6man-packet-stain-00.txt has 
>been successfully submitted by Tyson Macaulay and posted to the IETF 
>repository.
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
>[email-masked]
>Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
>--------------------------------------------------------------------