Subject: Querry regarding Hop-by-Hop extension header processing.

From: sreenatha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:30:09 +0530

Hi Folks,

     I have one query. In section 4 of RFC 2460, it is said that Hop-by-Hop
extension header should be processed by all nodes including the Source and
destination nodes. What is the point in processing the Hop-by-Hop extension
header by Source node if the node only inserting the Header? 

Thanks-

B.Sreenatha Setty,

Software Engineer,

Huawei Technologies India Private Ltd.,

Bangalore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------