Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 01:14:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   This document describes how the Zone Identifier of an IPv6 scoped
   address can be represented in a Uniform Resource Identifier that
   includes a literal IPv6 address.  It updates RFC 3986 and RFC 4007.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-00.txt

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:13:29 +1300

Hi,

All comments have been incorporated in this version. Should we seek comments
from the URI community before asking for a WGLC?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:08:26 -0500

Brian,
      Hi chatted with an APP AD and it was suggested to request a review 
of the draft by the URI review team.  Can you send a pointer to this 
draft to the URI review mailing list ([email-masked]) and ask for 
feedback?

Regards,
Brian

On 2/21/12 3:13 PM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:22:13 +1300

Done!

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

On 2012-02-28 10:08, Brian Haberman wrote:
>>> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>>> directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance
>>> Working Group of the IETF.
>>>