Subject: Request for review: draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:34:13 -0500

All,
     The MBoneD WG has just completed a WG Last Call on a document
defining a method to embed IPv4 multicast addresses in IPv6 multicast
addresses.  It should be noted that this draft updated RFC 4291, the
IPv6 Addressing Architecture.  Please review this draft and provide
comments by March 14, 2012.

  Title           : IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Multicast Address Format
  Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                    Jacni Qin
                    Yiu L. Lee
                    Stig Venaas
                    Xing Li
                    Mingwei Xu
  Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01.txt
  Pages           : 12
  Date            : 2012-02-29

Regards,
Brian