Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:34:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Arifumi Matsumoto
                          Tomohiro Fujisaki
                          Jun-ya Kato
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   RFC 3484 defines default address selection mechanisms for IPv6 that
   allow nodes to select appropriate address when faced with multiple
   source and/or destination addresses to choose between.  The RFC 3484
   allowed for the future definition of methods to administratively
   configure the address selection policy information.  This document
   defines a new DHCPv6 option for such configuration, allowing a site
   administrator to distribute address selection policy overriding the
   default address selection policy table, and thus control the address
   selection behavior of nodes in their site.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-03.txt