Subject: Consensus call on adopting: draft-hsingh-6man-enhance-dad

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:21:48 -0500

All,
      This is a consensus call on adopting:

      Filename: draft-hsingh-6man-enhanced-dad
      Revision: 04
      Title:    Enhanced Duplicate Address Detection

as a 6MAN WG document.  Statements of support or opposition should be 
sent to the mailing list.  This last call will end on March 9, 2012.

Regards,
Brian, Bob, & Ole

---

From: Eli Dart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:01:40 -0800

I support the adoption of draft-hsingh-6man-enhanced-dad as a 6MAN WG 
document.

Thanks,

		--eli

On 2/24/12 5:21 AM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Eli Dart                                            NOC: (510) 486-7600
ESnet Network Engineering Group (AS293)                  (800) 333-7638
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
PGP Key fingerprint = C970 F8D3 CFDD 8FFF 5486 343A 2D31 4478 5F82 B2B3

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 17:41:39 +0530

i scanned draft-hsingh-6man-enhanced-dad-04.txt and it certainly looks
like 6man fodder to me.  i would have suggested v6ops until i got to
section 3, which proposes protocol change.

randy

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:13:53 -0800

> sent to the mailing list. This last call will end on March 9, 2012.

I support this as a WG document.

At first I was going to suggest a slightly different title ("Adding 
loopback tolerance to DAD" or something like it), but then I realized 
there is additional DAD behavioral changes in section 5 which are in 
addition to making DAD tolerant to loopback.

Regards,
     Erik