Subject: New revision of draft-gont-6man-stable-privacy-addresses

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:24:49 +0200

Folks,

I've just posted a revision of the aforementioned I-D. It is available
at:
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01.txt>

It contains a number of improvements and clarifications, based on the
questions received during the 6man wg meeting, but also thanks to a
number of comments and reviews received off-list (thanks!).

Section 7 contains a discussion of privacy issues still present when
temporary addresses (RFC 4941) are employed, to make it pretty clear
that this scheme is needed, even if temporary addresses (RFC 4941) are
employed.

Any feedback will be welcome.

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492