Subject: Scribes and minutes

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:32:41 -0400

All,
      The preliminary agenda has been posted for the 6MAN meeting in 
Paris.  We have the 0900-1130 slot on Tuesday morning.

      If you are willing to serve as a Jabber scribe or take minutes, 
please let the chairs know.  Any and all assistance with these tasks is 
greatly appreciated.

      Presenters are asked to send their slides to the chairs NO LATER 
THAN March 26th at 2100.  This allows us to upload the slides to the 
meeting materials site so that they are available to remote participants.

Regards,
Brian, Bob, & Ole

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:09:25 +0800

hi,
   what is the agenda for the 6man? 
 
Regards~~~

-Sujing Zhou

[email-masked] 写于 2012-03-15 19:32:41:

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:15:34 -0700

Sujing Zhou,

>    what is the agenda for the 6man?

It's linked on the meeting agenda page.  See:

    http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-6man.pdf

Bob

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:38:08 -0400

We are still in need of people to take minutes and act as Jabber 
scribes.  I am working on getting etherpad setup for the 6man session so 
that minute taking can be a collaborative effort between multiple people.

Regards,
Brian

On 3/15/12 7:32 AM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> All,
> The preliminary agenda has been posted for the 6MAN meeting in Paris. We
> have the 0900-1130 slot on Tuesday morning.
>
> If you are willing to serve as a Jabber scribe or take minutes, please
> let the chairs know. Any and all assistance with these tasks is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Presenters are asked to send their slides to the chairs NO LATER THAN
> March 26th at 2100. This allows us to upload the slides to the meeting
> materials site so that they are available to remote participants.
>
> Regards,
> Brian, Bob, & Ole

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:27:52 -0400

All,
      Scribes and Jabber liaisons are still needed.  We will have 
Etherpad available which should allow for multiple scribes to 
collaborate on the minutes in real-time.  Please consider volunteering. 
  If no one volunteers, the meeting cannot go on.

Regards,
Brian