Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:10:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Duplicate Address Detection Proxy
	Author(s)       : Fabio Costa
                          Xavier Pougnard
                          Hongyu Li
                          Jean-Michel Combes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-08

   The document describes a mechanism allowing the use of Duplicate
   Address Detection (DAD) by IPv6 nodes in a point-to-multipoint
   architecture with "split-horizon" forwarding scheme.  Based on the
   DAD signalling, the first hop router stores in a Binding Table all
   known IPv6 addresses used on a point-to-multipoint domain (e.g.
   VLAN).  When a node performs DAD for an address already used by
   another node, the first hop router replies instead of this last one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-02.txt