Subject: 6MAN WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksum-02>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:40:11 -0700

All,

This message starts a two week 6MAN Working Group on advancing:

	Title           : UDP Checksums for Tunneled Packets
	Author(s)       : Marshall Eubanks
                          P.F. Chimento
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-12

        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-02

as Proposed Standard.  Substantive comments and statements of support for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list.  Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will end on May 3, 2012.

Regards,
Ole Troan & Bob Hinden

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:45:21 -0400

I strongly support the publication of this document as a proposed 
standard (and the accompanying informational analysis as an 
informational RFC).  The analysis captures the issues, and the 
modification relaxes the existing rules in important cases where it is 
indeed safe to do so.

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

On 4/19/2012 11:40 AM, Bob Hinden wrote:
> Ole Troan&  Bob Hinden
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>