Subject: Reputation intelligence problem statement

From: Tyson Macaulay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 08:52:12 -0400

A new INFORMATIONAL DRAFT is available for comments from interested
members:

Title: Internet reputation intelligence: Problem Statement

Abstract:

This draft represent the initial public discussion of the value of
   proactive, reputation intelligence on the Internet and some of the
   challenges associated with these services that may be partially
   addressed through novel use of IPv6 features and functions.

   This document is intended to outline the concept of Internet
   reputation intelligence, the benefits it brings to network elements
   and endpoints.  This draft also addresses the challenges associated
   with legacy security systems based on threat-signatures, and some of

* [Txt version ] 
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.
txt 

* [Pdf version ] 
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.
pdf

--
Tyson Macaulay, BA CISSP CISA
VP  Technology
2Keys Security Solutions
Phone: +1 613 292 9132
email: [email-masked]