Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:27:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Duplicate Address Detection Proxy
    Author(s)     : F. Costa, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : June 13, 2012 
    
   The document describes a mechanism allowing the use of Duplicate
   Address Detection (DAD) by IPv6 nodes in a point-to-multipoint
   architecture with &quot;split-horizon&quot; forwarding scheme.  Based on the
   DAD signalling, the first hop router stores in a Binding Table all
   known IPv6 addresses used on a point-to-multipoint domain (e.g.
   VLAN).  When a node performs DAD for an address already used by
   another node, the first hop router replies instead of this last one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.