Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-04.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:40:18 +0100

This quick update adds Stuart Cheshire as a co-author, since he proposed the
final compromise.

Ole, over to you.

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-04.txt
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:37:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Address Literals and Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Zone Identifier of an IPv6 scoped
   address can be represented in a literal IPv6 address and in a Uniform
   Resource Identifier that includes such a literal address.  It updates
   RFC 3986 accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt