Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:24:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Address Literals and Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Zone Identifier of an IPv6 scoped
   address can be represented in a literal IPv6 address and in a Uniform
   Resource Identifier that includes such a literal address.  It updates
   RFC 3986 accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/