Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01.txt

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 01:52:50 +0200

Folks.

FYI, I've just posted a rev of the aforementioned I-D.

I personally believe that this version is ready for WGLC.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01.txt
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:50:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses
Revision:	 01
Title:		 A method for Generating Stable Privacy-Enhanced Addresses with
IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC)
Creation date:	 2012-10-08
WG ID:		 6man
Number of pages: 17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for generating IPv6 Interface
   Identifiers to be used with IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration
   (SLAAC), such that addresses configured using this method are stable
   within each subnet, but the Interface Identifier changes when hosts
   move from one network to another.  The aforementioned method is meant
   to be an alternative to generating Interface Identifiers based on
   IEEE identifiers, such that the benefits of stable addresses can be
   achieved without sacrificing the privacy of users.

The IETF Secretariat