Subject: Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-07: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:31:55 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-07: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

See my DISCUSS for draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums/ballot/

Update for -07:
This is exactly what I had in mind.  Assuming that the WG is happy with
this, when the corresponding changes are made to the udpchecksums doc my
concerns will be well addressed.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:37:53 +0100

That is helpful. There's obviously a few details to be sorted in this
rearrangement of text (and some other people's comments still to
incorporate), we now need to affirm we are on the correct path. Magnus and
I will liaise and work with the 6man chairs.

Thanks for the feedback,

Gorry

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>