Subject: draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-01

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 09:20:20 +0200

Dear all,

Comments are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : jeudi 4 octobre 2012 09:12
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Option for SIP Proxy Server
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new optional extension to IPv6 Router
   Advertisement messages to advertise SIP Proxy Server (e.g., P-CSCF)
   addresses to IPv6 hosts.

   The provisioning of the SIP Proxy Server address is crucial for the
   delivery of SIP-based services.  Means to ensure reliable delivery of
   this information to connecting SIP User Agents is a must.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt