Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-06.txt>

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:09:09 -0700

State changed to IESG Evaluation::Revised ID Needed from IESG Evaluation
ID Tracker URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-udpzero/

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 11:41:19 -0400

All,
      The messages to the mailing list that have a Subject: that starts 
with "ID Tracker State Update Notice" are generated by the Datatracker 
when the state of a document changes.  Normally, these messages are sent 
to WG chairs, draft authors, responsible AD, and any AD holding a 
Discuss position on the draft.  I had added the WG mailing list to the 
distribution at the request of a chair.  However, there have been 
several complaints about these notifications going to the mailing list. 
  Given those complaints, I am removing the WG mailing list from the 
notification list for the 6MAN documents currently being considered by 
the IESG for publication.

      I will leave it to the discretion of the chairs and authors as to 
when the WG should be made aware of a document's status change.

Regards,
Brian

On 10/11/12 2:09 PM, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>