Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:11:06 +0800

A new version of I-D, draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sujing Zhou and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Supporting Hash Algorithms Agility in 
Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
Creation date:            2012-11-05
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00.txt
Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a discussion for solutions supporting hash
   algorithms agility in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
   defined in RFC 3972.

The IETF Secretariat