Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:18:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Arifumi Matsumoto
                          Tomohiro Fujisaki
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-13

Abstract:
   RFC 6724 defines default address selection mechanisms for IPv6 that
   allow nodes to select appropriate address when faced with multiple
   source and/or destination addresses to choose between.  The RFC 6724
   allowed for the future definition of methods to administratively
   configure the address selection policy information.  This document
   defines a new DHCPv6 option for such configuration, allowing a site
   administrator to distribute address selection policy overriding the
   default address selection parameters and policy table, and thus
   control the address selection behavior of nodes in their site.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:05:18 +0900

All,

I have not received any comments on this revision.
Please confirm that this revision reflects the concerns you raised during
the WGLC.

Thanks.

2012/11/14 <[email-masked]>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:38:18 +0000

I'm happy with the changes; they fix my concerns.

Regards
   Brian

On 27/11/2012 05:05, Arifumi Matsumoto wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Ray Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:45:34 +0100

Confirmed.

Apologies for the long RTT as I've been off-net.

regards,
RayH

Arifumi Matsumoto wrote:
> Please confirm that this revision reflects the concerns you raised
> during the WGLC.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> 2012/11/14 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
>
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:39:14 +0000

Hi

If I did comment, my comments have not been actioned so I probably did
not comment:-)

In Abstract, suggest
/allow nodes to select appropriate address/allow nodes to select an
appropriate address/

and s.2
/POLICY TABLE OPITONS/POLICY TABLE OPTIONS/

I think that that is all I had but will check again.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arifumi Matsumoto" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:05 AM

> Please confirm that this revision reflects the concerns you raised
during
> >  This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of
the
> > IETF.
> >
> >         Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy
using
> > DHCPv6

--------